University College, London. 2017-present.
- INSTG076: Information literacy
- INSTG014: Supporting information users
- INSTG030: The library and information professional
University of Denver, Morgridge School of Education, 2016.
- LIS 4330 Library Instruction
- IE 300 Global Studies
Information Literacy Instructor
University of Colorado, Boulder, 2008-2017.
- I developed courses and taught for between 800 and 1200 contact hours/semester.
- I developed classes and taught Bank researchers online and in person in five sectors/groups.
- I taught a number of group and individual instruction sessions.
Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat de biblioteconomia i documentació, 2014.
- 360046: Recursos i serveis de referència. [In Spanish]
- LGTC 5020: Language Technology Foundation [Created and facilitated online module]
Doctoral Supervision- Secondary Supervision
- Majid Badahdah: Information behaviour of Islamic Studies researchers.
- Helena Hollis: Does fiction reading improve information evaluation skill? A mixed methods approach.
- Sarah Kafala. Curating a cabinet of curiosities in a concrete cloud: the role and value of Special Collections and the Librarian within a modern university, in the age of ‘digital first’, open access and REF.
- Anne Binsfeld. New barristers' information literacy during their transition from education to the workplace.
- Verity Jones. "In all areas, I cater to the majority." An investigation of LGBT+ provision in school libraries from a school librarian's perspective.
- Rosxalynd Liu. Navigating a Foreign Daily Information Landscape- Chinese International Students insights in an English Environment.
- Nicola Sutton. 'Let’s Make Our Bookshelves Reflect the Diversity of Our Streets': Representing the School Community – A case study of three secondary schools in London.
Capstone and Internship Supervision
- Kathryn Bodnar, University of Denver, 2016.
- Meghan Damour, pre-MLIS internship, 2014-2015.
- Bronwen Maxson, University of Denver, 2014.